Quantitative Remote Sensing of Land Surfaces
reviews by Prof. Paul Mather at the University of Nottingham.
“…a well-researched book that the environmental modelling community will find an indispensable reference.” ( Progress in Physical Geography , 29(1): 129-130, March, 2005.)
- The entire review is available here (pdf file and text file).
reviews by Dr. Jim Hogg at the University of Leeds.
- “…extremely well produced, with good layout, clear type, a useful list of acronyms and a comprehensive index…timely and refreshing...” (
The Photogrammetric Record, 19(108):413-415, December, 2004).
- The entire review is available here
(pdf file and text file).
reviews by Ms. Paula J. Wolfe, Associate Librarian at the University of Arizona.
- "This volume a very useful and practical addition to the literature on remote sensing.”(E-STREAMS, Vol. 7, No. 8 - August 2004).
- The entire review is available here (WORD file and text file).
reviews from the Book News, Inc. Its content is also avaliable here