- I teach courses on information technology in the College of
Information Studies, and my courses are sometimes also cross-listed in
- My research interests include eDiscovery, cross-language
information retrieval and speech retrieval.
- I am a Professor in the College of Information
Studies and the Institute
for Advanced Computer Studies at the University of Maryland,
College Park. I was on sabbatical
at Berkeley and Melbourne for the 2009/2010 academic year, but I
am back now.
- Other Stuff
- Pilot, traveler, space buff, ...
- Please read this before contacting me
looking for a job, an assistantship, on an internship.