Galitski Research Group
Top row: Meng Cheng , Brandon Anderson, Juraj Radic, and Dr. Greg Boyd
Middle row: Dr. Kai Sun , Dr. Tigran Sedrakyan, Dr. Andrew Robertson, and Joe Mitchell
Bottom row: Anirban Gangopadhyay, Dr. Victor Galitski, Dr. Christopher Varney , and Justin Wilson
Missing in the group photo (May, 2011): Dr. So Takei
| Professor Maxim Dzero
|| Professor Tudor Stanescu
|| Dr. Andrew Robertson
| Postdoc 2009-2010, now faculty in Kent State U
|| Postdoc 2006-2009, now faculty at U of W. Virginia
|| Student 2008-2011, 06/2011 onwards on a permanent position at NRL
- Welcome to Dr. Benjamin Fregoso, who will join the group in September, 2011.
- Congratulations to Meng Cheng, who will become the first graduate student to work as an intern at Microsoft Research in Santa Barbara in the summer of 2011 and to Brandon Anderson, who accepted a postdoctoral position at NIST.
- Andrew and Justin pubish papers in the March and April-2011 issues of Physical Review Letters.
- Congratulations to Dr. Andrew Robertson, who accepted a permanent position at the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory!
- Welcome to Dr. So Takei, who jonied the group in October, 2010
- Congratulations to Maxim Dzero, who was offered a faculty position at Kent State University!
- A University of Maryland research collaboration has been awarded $2.8 million from the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA) through the Army Research Office (ARO): Read more
- Tudor Stanescu accepts a faculty position at W. Virginia University
- Tudor's and Victor's research is mentioned in the Search and Discovery Section of the April Physics Today.
- Dr. Maxim Dzero and Dr. Tigran Sedrakyan will join the group in the Fall of 2009.
- Andrew, Brandon, and Meng submit papers to Physical Review Letters
Last modified on July 18, 2009