My principal areas of interest include quantum thermalization, strongly correlated phases of matter, and entanglement.
- “Lieb-Robinson bounds on n-partite connected correlation functions,” Minh Cong Tran, James R. Garrison, Zhe-Xuan Gong, and Alexey V. Gorshkov, Phys. Rev. A 96, 052334 (2017) [arXiv:1705.04355].
- “Extracting entanglement geometry from quantum states,” Katharine Hyatt, James R. Garrison, and Bela Bauer, Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 140502 (2017) [arXiv:1704.01974].
- “Partial breakdown of quantum thermalization in a Hubbard-like model,” James R. Garrison, Ryan V. Mishmash, and Matthew P. A. Fisher, Phys. Rev. B 95, 054204 (2017) [arXiv:1606.05650].
- “Many-body localization in the presence of a small bath” Katharine Hyatt, James R. Garrison, Andrew C. Potter, and Bela Bauer, Phys. Rev. B 95, 035132 (2017) [arXiv:1601.07184].
- “Does a single eigenstate encode the full Hamiltonian?” James R. Garrison and Tarun Grover [arXiv:1503.00729].
See also: all my papers on arXiv.