Benjamin S. Palmer
· Address: Laboratory for Physical Sciences,
· e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Phone: (301) 935-6727
· FAX: (301) 935-6723
Dissertation: Development and Applications of Scanning Probe Techniques: Scanning Eddy Current Dynamometer and Photoconductivity Studies of Underdoped YBCO
Thesis: Photoluminescence Studies of Si Clusters
1. B. S. Palmer, H. D. Drew, R. A. Hughes, J. S. Preston, “Percolative effects in oxygen-depleted YBa2Cu3Ox,” Physical Review B, 70, 184511 (2004).
2. B. S. Palmer, “Current density and forces for a current loop moving parallel over a thin conducting sheet,” European Journal of Physics, 25, 655 (2004).
3. B. S. Palmer, H. D. Drew, and R. S. Decca, “Scanning Eddy Current Dynamometer with 100 mm Resolution,” Review of Scientific Instruments, 71, 3168 (2000).
4. S. I. Patil, S. M. Bhagat, Q. Q. Shu, S. E. Lofland, S. B. Ogale, V. N. Smolyaninova, B. S. Palmer, R. S. Decca, F. A. Brown, H. D. Drew, R. L. Greene, “Indications of phase separation in polycrystalline La1-xSrxMnO3 for x » 0.5,” Physical Review B, 62, 9548 (2000).