The Two Main Towers
The two main towers are the large structures at the front of the Cathedral. These towers are called the Towers of St. Peter and St. Paul. The Cathedral was started in 1907 and finished in 1990. The last stone was placed on the south tower. President Roosevelt made a speech about the Cathedral and ever since then every president in the USA either has attended a service there or came to visit.