Native American Commemorative Stamp Designs
produced by Mrs. O'Haver's 5th Grade Class, 1994-95 School Year
Click hereto return to the Fairland Home Page.
- Southwest Indians
- Rugs and Blankets
- Housing and Land
- The Lizard, by Alisha
- Mother Earth and the Snake Dance, by Anna
- Spirits in Sunshine, by David A.
- Religion Was Important, by Colin
- Bald Eagles, by Lisa J.
- Gourd Rattles, by Sandy
- Instruments for Ceremonies, by Paulissa
- An Interesting Storyteller Doll, by Emily N.
- Corn Planter, by Genevieve
- Sand Can Cure, by Julia
- Eastern Woodland Indians
- Plains Indians
- Pacific Coast Indians
This page is maintained by Mary O'Haver, Fairland
Elementary School, and Prof. Thomas O'Haver , University of Maryland. Comments, suggestions and questions should be directed to Mary O'Haver at firstname.lastname@example.org or Prof. O'Haver at email@example.com.
This page was first created on May 11, 1995
Last updated May 19, 1995