Researchfest, Fall 2005
Date: September 8, 2005
2-minute poster preview presentations to start at 4 pm
Participating Programs: Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering and the Bioengineering Program
Undergraduate and graduate students from these programs are welcome to participate! All interested students, faculty and staff are welcome to attend.
If you would like to participate and submit a poster, please follow the following guidelines:
1. Title and authors of your poster, together with ONE slide of power-point describing your research are due on September 1st at 5 pm. Please email this to either Ayan Ghosh (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Yechun Wang (email@example.com).
2. In the creation of the power-point file, please rigorously adhere to the template to ensure readability. Click here to download a template in power point format. Click here to download an example.
3. The presentation accompanying the slide should not exceed TWO minutes. In this time, you are expected to give a brief overview of your research and results.
4. You have to prepare your poster (size not to exceed 4 feet by 4 feet), mount it on foam core or something else stiff and bring it to the Chemistry Atrium between 3 and 3:30 pm on September 8th. Easels will be provided to display the posters.
5. The poster preview presentation session will begin at 4:00pm. You will be informed about your individual slot prior to Sept. 8, but please be present before the session starts.
clarifications, contact Ayan Ghosh
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Yechun
A handout containing the power point slides will be available for all attendees at Researchfest 2005.
Researchfest 2005 organizing committee:
Technical program: Ayan Ghosh, Yechun Wang
Publicity: Vivek Dwivedi
Food/beverage liaisons: Patricia Gonzales, Diana Yoon
At large organizing committee members: Tosin Ogunsola, Heather St. Pierre
Faculty and staff facilitators: Sheryl Ehrman, Kathy Lopresti
We thank the Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, and the Bioengineering Program for sponsorship of this event.