ENES 102 Statics (Fall 1998, Spring 2009)
HONR 219C Selling Technology: The Success and Failure of Technological
Things (Spring 2008)
ENES 221 Dynamics (Fall 2000, Fall 2002, Spring 2004, Fall 2004, Spring
2007, Fall 2008)
ENME 462 Vibrations, Controls and Optimization II (Spring 1999, Spring 2000,
Spring 2001, Fall 2003, Fall 2004, Spring 2006)
ENME 474 Electronic Systems Design,(Spring 2002, Spring 2003, Spring 2005)
ENME 770 Product and System Cost Analysis (Fall
1999, Fall 2001, Fall 2003, Fall 2005, Fall 2007)
- Tutorials, workshops and short courses on various aspects of electronic system
design and packaging (click
- Electronic part obsolescence forecasting and management
- Technology tradeoff analysis for electronic packaging
- Cost analysis for electronic products and systems
- Electronic product part selection and management
- Electronic product supply chain management including contract assembly
P. Sandborn and C. F. Murphy, "Progress
on Internet-Based Educational Material Development for
Products and Systems Cost Analysis," in Proc. of the
Electronic Components and Technology Conference, May 2001, pp.
P. Sandborn, D. T. Allen, and C. F. Murphy,
"New Course Development in Products and Systems
Cost Analysis," Proc. of the Electronic Components
and Technology Conference, pp.
1021-1026, May 2000.
Y. Joshi and P. Sandborn, "Electronic Products and Systems Research and Education
for the 21st Century," Future Circuits International, Vol. 6, pp.