- Ph.D. in Aerospace Engineering
University of Maryland,College Park (2004 - 2010)
Advisor:Prof. Inderjit Chopra
Thesis: "Fundamental Understanding of the Cycloidal-Rotor Concept for Micro Air Vehicle Applications".
- Master of Technology in Aerospace Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (2003 - 2004)
Advisor: Prof. K. Sudhakar
Thesis: "Aeroelastic Design and Manufacture of an Efficient Ornithopter Wing".
- Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (1999 - 2003)
- Best Paper Award in the Advanced Vertical Flight Session in 67th Annual National Forum of the American Helicopter Society, Virginia Beach, VA, May 3–5, 2011.
- Athena Prize 2010
- Ann Wylie Fellowship 2009
- University of Maryland Future Faculty Fellow 2008
- Second place in the American Helicopter Society International Helicopter Design Competition 2006 under the graduate category.
- "Best Paper from an Academic Institution" award at the International Seminar on Advances in Aerospace Sciences, Bangalore, India, December 2003
Thank you for visiting my page - Any comment/feedback , please mail me.