Cyndi Glass, Race Director
About Jeremy's Run
Jeremy's Run, now in its seventh year, is a race to benefit the Partnership for Drug Free Kids, the Jeremy Glass Memorial Scholarship Fund at the Kolmac Foundation, and MedStar Montgomery's Outreach Program Jeremy's Hour: Knowledge Can Save a Life. Over the past six years, Jeremy's Run has donated $141,000 to drug prevention and treatment.
The event is in memory of Jeremy Daniel Glass. Read more about Jeremy.
Watch WUSA9's Story About Jeremy
- Read What Sport the Cause's Has to Say About Jeremy's Run
- The Partnership For Drug Free Kids
- Kolmac Foundation
- If You Think Your Child Might Be Using Drugs or Alcohol...
- If You Know Your Child is Using Drugs or Alcohol...
- Support for Parents of a Child Struggling with Drugs & Alcohol
- A Parent’s Guide to the Teen Brain
- Helpful e-Books Offer Guidance on Intervention and Treatment