Information for Final Exam
Final is Tuesday, December 16, 8-10 AM, regular classroom
On inclement weather
- We follow official university closing decisions
- Do not rely on media
- Official decisions at 301-405-SNOW or online
On Obtaining an Excused Absence
Those missing the final exam will receive a "F" on the exam. Makeups will be given only following official university excused absence policy. Under that policy your obligations are the following:
- Notify me PRIOR TO the beginning of exam by email or voice mail (301.405.6520)
- Provide documentation for the reason for absence. This means in case of health problems that you must contact a physician who can provide documentation that you were too ill to complete the exam (health center will not provide documentation).
- Execute an incomplete contract with me within 48 hours. University policy does not allow me to submit an "I" grade without a signed contract for the incomplete.
Study Aids for Final
Agendas for Discussion:
During our review session, students requested that the followinig be posted to the web:
Return to COMM 498E home page