Here are some of my papers and books.
dvi files for some of these available.
Back to main reference list
- [J. Adams, J.-S. Huang], "Kazhdan-Patterson Lifting
for GL(n,R)", to appear in Duke. Math. Journal.
- [J. Adams], "Character of the Oscillator Representation ,"
to appear in Israel Journal.
- [J. Adams], "Lifting of Characters on Orthogonal and
Metaplectic Groups," preprint.
- [J. Adams], "Genuine Representations of the Metaplectic
Group and Epsilon Factors," Proceedings of the International Congress
of Mathematicians, Zurich 2 (1995), 721-731.
- [J. Adams], "Nilpotent cohomology of the oscillator
representation,", J. reine angew. Math. 449, (1994) 1-7.
- [J. Adams], Lifting of characters, Progress in mathematics #101,
Birkhäuser, Berlin, 1991.
- [J. Adams], "L-Functoriality for Dual Pairs," Asterisque
171-172 (1989), 85-129.
- [J. Adams], "Discrete Spectrum of the Dual Pair
(O(p; q); Sp(2m; R))," Invent. Math. 74 (1983), 449-475.
- [J. Adams], "Duality for the Spin Representation," preprint.
- [J. Adams], "The Theta-Correspondence over R,"
from a workshop at the University of Maryland, May 1994).
- [J. Adams & D. Barbasch], "Genuine Representations of
the Metaplectic Group," (preprint).
- [J. Adams & D. Barbasch], "Reductive Dual Pair Correspondence
for Complex Groups," J. Funct. Anal. 132 (1995), 1-42.
- [J. Adams, D. Barbasch & D. Vogan], The Langlands Classification
and Irreducible Characters for Real Reductive Groups, Progress in
mathematics #104, Birkhäuser, Berlin, 1992.
- [J. Adams & J. Johnson], "Endoscopic Groups and Stable Packets of
Certain Derived Functor Modules," Compositio Math. 64 (1987), 271-309 .
- [J. Adams & A. Moy], "Dual Pairs and Unipotent Representations
Over Finite Fields," Transactions of the AMS 340 (1993), 309-321.
- [J. Adams & D. Vogan], "L-Groups, Projective Representations, and
the Langlands Classification," Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 113 (1992), 45-138.
- [J. Adams & D. Vogan], "On Harish-Chandra's Method of Descent,"
Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 114 (1992), 1243-1255.
- [J. Adams & D. Vogan], "Lifting of Characters and Harish-Chandra's
Method of Descent," preprint.